[PD] (libjack problems) now: os-specific packages of pd-extended

yvan vander sanden yvan at youngmusic.org
Fri Jun 23 13:18:49 CEST 2006

> Even  better would be to have OS-specific packages based on Pd-
> extended, including Debian, RedHat, etc.

Seems that opinions are divided about this. I think it would be worth
the effort, but it's entirely true that sooner or later, one will give
up if the process to generate the packages comsumes too much time. But i
recalled a system i once looked at. Never used it myself though. A
dynamic apt repository builder... The author claims it can do a lot of
work automaticly. And i know he's a nice guy, he might even help setting
it up. Maybe it's worth to consider?

There is information about it on http://dag.wieers.com/home-made/dar/

Greetings, yvan