[PD] state object

João Miguel Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 25 12:58:35 CEST 2006

Here is it. I advise not to use this object. I prefer to record the
parameters in a text file, an array, or somewhere else where you can know
exactly which parameters you have and their value. apparently Memento rom
rradical is also very good for that, but I don't know it yet.

João

--
Lugostr. 14
79100 Freiburg i. Br.