[Pd] Feature Request: trigger editing

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Jun 26 16:51:12 CEST 2006

Chuckk Hubbard wrote:

> I can't think of any reason the current way would be better, but I may
> be missing something.

i guess the reason is: simplicity on the implementation side.
pd has no idea about which part of the object has been deleted, it just
destroys the old object (e.g. [t b b b]) and instantiates a new object
(e.g. [t b b]);
btw. sometimes it is pretty hard (even for humans and cats) to know
which part has been deleted by just looking at the "before and after"

i guess we all agree that it would be a fine feature.
i guess nobody wants to implement it, though...

mfg.asdr.
IOhannes