[PD] looking for OSC extern....

Kevin McCoy km.takewithyou at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 18:56:56 CEST 2006

Hello everyone,

I had a good experience this past week implementing communication on a Mac
OS X between Processing and PD via OSC.  I am now back on my Linux boxes and
looking for OSC for linux/pd, but all I can find is the one compiled for
OSX/Darwin.  Any ideas?  Do I need to get a CVS client?

Kevin

--
"[D]aily life [is] a theatrical landscape in which 'everyone has their
price,' God (via televangelism) and happiness (smile buttons) become