[PD] IIR Filter

Sylvain Le Beux slebeux at limsi.fr
Tue Jun 27 15:39:47 CEST 2006

Hi list,

I am trying to implement an IIR filter which has the following equation :

Y[k] + a[1]Y[k-1] + a[2]Y[k-2] = X[k]

where X[k] is here a dirac to obtain the impulse response of the filter
(of course, first two calculations are set with null samples)
I get stuck as I try to get the feedback loop of the filter and Pd send
me an "DSP loop detected" error message
I know (as I query the Pd archive) there's a way to achieve it by using
block~ but I can't really understand how it works.
I join my patch if anybody can't point me my mistakes or can improve my
implementation

Thanks for nay help

Sylvain