[PD] GEM-0.90 [part_draw] doesn't work correctly

patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Tue Jun 27 21:40:03 CEST 2006

hello,

  [part_draw] doesn't behave correctly on both windows and linux.

  With winXP 0.90-x version [draw point(  message in [part_draw] gives points
  during one frame (I guess) and only a single dot appears for the other frames
   then particle system doesn't work anymore, and the console gives
   a GL message says (in my native language) " invalid enumerating ".

  I've tried with the dynebolic 1.4 version of GEM, [part_draw] only works with points,
  it doesn't draw lines when [draw line( or [draw 1(" message is clicked.
  and doesn't give any error message.

  For some reasons, I couldn't compile myself GEM on windows yet.

  patco.

  PS: I hope it's the correct mailing-list for sending this message.