[PD] Puredance

padawan12 padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Thu Jun 29 08:50:17 CEST 2006

Heather Corcoran and I have pretty much finished work on the
Puredance project. The only copy I am maintaining is the MacOSX
version which you can find here:

http://www.obiwannabe.co.uk/projects_obiwannabe.html

Puredance is a Pd "application" to allow Dance DJs to trigger
samples live to a backing track using a dancemat input device
connected by USB through the HID object.

It's basically an 8 part polyphonic sampler and file player
run by using your feet.

Tomorrow on 29th June at Jongleurs, Bow Wharf, London E3 @ 6pm
the system will be tested out in a live performance by a
Puredance DJ crew. Ask heather at spacestudios.org.uk if you
are interested to see this, there may still be tickets.

Cheers,
Andy