[PD] state object

glerm soares organismo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 05:35:24 CEST 2006

2006/6/25, derek holzer <derek at x-i.net>:

> I can also recommend the [coll] object, which is fairly well-documented
> and which unlike [pool] (used by RRAD/Memento) does not require Flext to
> build BTW.
>
> d.

Thanks Derek, but the documentation says that coll have some problems.  Is
it still?

Seems to me that msgfile is the better candidate to replace it. Is it?

I recently compiled Memento, hope to study it next weeks... Cheers, Mr.
Frank, it seems very nice.

Another related question: Is qlist the only txt saver that deal with time? I
mean: Native parsed to time sequenced bangs...

Another suggestions?

Thanx all you guys for explanations,

glerm