[PD] anyone want OSC (or other externs) compiled for ppc-linux?

Kevin McCoy km.takewithyou at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 17:38:07 CEST 2006

Hello,

Thanks to some help from the list and the ever-useful pd-list archives, I
was able to successfully compile OSC externs for PowerPC linux; I'm planning
to do many many more externals soon.  It took a while though, and I would
like to save other ppc users the trouble if I can (especially for
reinstalls, etc).  As I go through and compile these, is there any
constructive place to be putting them to share with others?  I didn't find
anything like that during my searching, and it appears to me (though this
may be completely unfounded) that ppc-linux has a slowly growing base of
users as more distros support Apple processors.  I suppose I could make my
own page, but I have no server at the moment.

Or is Hans (or anyone else) interested in getting a pd-extended ppc Linux
release going?  I would be happy to help in any way I can.

Kevin