[PD] anyone want OSC (or other externs) compiled for ppc-linux?

dafydd hughes dafydd at sideshowmedia.ca
Thu Jun 29 19:38:01 CEST 2006

Hey!  This is great news!

I have just installed Ubuntu ppc and am having battles with the
realtime kernel, but I'm glad to hear there are other folks into this.
 Once I get the kernel sorted out I'll be moving on to pd-extended,
although there's a pretty good 0.39 package in Ubuntu.  Anything I can
do to help...

cheers
dafydd

www.sideshowmedia.ca