[PD] command line arguments for Pd 0.39 on OSX

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Jun 30 12:30:53 CEST 2006

João Miguel Pais wrote:
> on both windows and linux (I don't use mac), you only have to give the
> file name as an argument, no -open flags are necessary. It's also
> possible to give several files as argument to open them all (on my .bat
> file I use %1 %2 %3 %...)

when i start pd from the shell, i usually use "pd -lib bla patch.pd"
when i start pd from a script, i usually use "pd -lib bla -open patch.pd"

in my experience it is sometimes necessary (or at least far less
complicated) to use the "-open" flag instead of relying on the
"everything after the last flag (or what i think is the last flag) is a
pd-patch to be opened" (especially because is not really very good in
detecting 'the last flag'.

mgh.adf
IOhannes