[Pd] Feature Request: trigger editing

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 04:42:52 CEST 2006

Maybe there could be a message just for trigger objects that
shifts/cycles all the outputs left or right?  But then how often would
that get used... probably never.  Maybe as a right-click option?
I've done the trick with inserting another trigger on the leftmost
output too, but it can get sloppy and hard to decipher when you end up
with a couple in series.

I don't see why one would use 'a'.  Does anyone ever send floats,
lists, and symbols to the same trigger?  I mean, the receiving object
is just as likely to have a problem with it as the trigger object
itself.

--
"Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to
work hard at work worth doing."