[PD] data structures feedback

João Miguel Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 2 11:43:12 CEST 2006

Hi,

I was thinking about something which might not be possible for now:

I have a window with some data structures. I wanted to click on any of
them cause something on an other point of the patch (play a sample, move
something, etc), like if it would be a gui object. So far as I know, for
now that's not possible to do, is it? I was considering creating a small
bang button near each structure, but when the window is rescaled the
proportions will be lost, and nothing will correspond with nothing.

By the way, is there any place with updated documentation about data-s? I
realised from some patches that it's possible to set the ranges of a float
with something like "float 10:20", but that's not documented.

Joao

--
Lugostr. 14
79100 Freiburg i. Br.