[PD] data structures feedback + suggestion for m-puckette

João Miguel Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 3 15:22:20 CEST 2006

> It's not documented in the reference patches yet, but in
> doc/4.data.structures/*.pd
>
> "f(0:100)(0:20)" is documented in doc/4.data.structures/09.scaling.pd

how about some of these features for the data structures:

- mouse click detection

- "set" flag or any other dynamic handling possibility

- a consistent colour plan for the several parts of pd (gui-30?, gui-rgb,
data-s, gem) that would also be consistent with any of the present
standards (there was a thread about it some time ago). If you look at my
patch "farben-data-s" in my puredata folder (address below), you'll see
that there aren't that many colours for the data-s, since lots of them are
repeated.

--
Lugostr. 14
79100 Freiburg i. Br.