[PD] netpd creb fat-ass

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Jul 3 21:07:02 CEST 2006

There are many people who can answer this question, so you'll
probably get a quicker response if you post to the pd-list.  Plus
then other people can benefit from the answer.  I am cc'ing the list.

Most libraries, including creb, are included in Pd-extended as a
'libdir', that means its a folder with single-file-single-object
libraries.  You load them exactly the same way, plus you can use the
namespace prefix ( ie. [creb/fdn~])

.hc