[PD] data-s: get + crash

João Miguel Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 3 21:39:12 CEST 2006

> Hm, yes it's strange: I deleted all f-teil objects and still I get
> output from [get f-teil ...]. However if you replace the pointer
> before that with [pointer f-teil] there is no false output anymore.

hmm, not exactly. if in the window all even structs are f-teil, and the
uneven sek-tick, I will only get the even ones. but I must click through
the uneven ones anyway, just no output will come out (is this clear?).
this happens when either the previous or both pointers have the f-teil
argument.

Of course I can put a loop that stops banging [get] only when it gets
output. it's a workaround, but not the good sollution.