[PD] anyone want OSC (or other externs) compiled for ppc-linux?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Jul 5 06:20:30 CEST 2006

I think the best way to help is to make native packages for Pd-
extended.  I have to finish up an annoying freelance project this
week, then I plan on diving into the Pd compile farm.  I have a stack
of old PCs that I'll install any free OS on if someone will build Pd-
extended on that machine.  The end goal is to get automatic nightly
builds going on all of the machines.  I have 2 old Macs that I could
install GNU/Linux on as well.

.hc