[PD] netpd creb fat-ass

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Jul 5 06:57:21 CEST 2006

Yeah, unfortunately, the C++ creb externals aren't incorporated yet
(biquadseries.cc  blosc.cc  filterortho.cc  loopsampler.cc).  Those
are the only non-flext C++ externals that I know of, so there hasn't
been a push to make C++ support work in the Pd-extended build
system.  It would probably be pretty easy, most of the needed stuff
is there.

Feel free to file a bug report.

.hc