[PD] Annoying window close dialog

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Jul 5 07:34:29 CEST 2006

Even better would be a real preference checkbox that would take
effect immediately and be off by default.

.hc

On Jul 3, 2006, at 7:05 PM, Alexandre Quessy wrote:

> Hi,
> I have heard that you guys want to remove the window close dialog
> in pd ?
>
> We need it for performances. Please make it a startup flag as in :
>
> pd -wc
>
> WIndow close, like in IRSSI.
>
> --
> Alexandre Quessy
> http://alexandre.quessy.net

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and
during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man
for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers.      - General
Smedley Butler