[PD] Abstractions from jmmmp

João Miguel Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 5 13:15:35 CEST 2006

>> Also, using [maxlib/scale] should help with that.
>
> I still would recommend to not use an external where an almost trivial
> abstraction can be used instead.

as I said before to H-C, I don't find namespaces a very good sollution. it
works perfectly with pd-ext, but not if someone has pd-core (where he can
put the externals wherever he wants, as long as they're in path). I'll use
the abstraction then. If you want, you can give a version with propper
name-credit, so that noone thinks that I did it :). I guess it would be no
problem to leave it in the middle of the "package", right?

Joao