[PD] abstractions which have their own memory

patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Wed Jul 5 15:40:49 CEST 2006

Hello,

  Maybe the difference is that [sssad] is in need of a textfile,
   I don't think I will do any improvement because [litememory] would indeed become an unusefull clone of [sssad].
   I was in need of this little memory for making particular applications
  where textfiles would make life more complicated, I hope these applications
  will be ready soon without the need of any external library.

If anyone wants to have a sight of the application I am trying to make with,
   I put an archive with all the work in it.

  But don't expect to see it working, it's not terminated yet.

  Patco.

Frank Barknecht <fbar at footils.org> a écrit :  Hallo,
patco hat gesagt: // patco wrote:

>   Here is the memory patch and it's application again,
>
>   It's made with native functions and
>   you won't need any external file with it (text file or anything)

You're slowly approaching a clone of [sssad] ;)