[PD] message stack overflow

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 20:14:33 CEST 2006

Kalashnikov?
It obviously has something to do with loadbang, but I don't know if 1
to 1 pairs of anything with loadbang would cause that.  It might just
be one of them.  Like they said, try -noloadbang, and maybe just try
erasing connections from one loadbang at a time until it works
normally.

-Chuckk

"What moves men of genius, or rather what inspires their work, is not
new ideas, but their obsession with the idea that what has already
been said is still not enough."
-Eugene Delacroix

On 7/5/06, Ed Kelly <morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> I'm building a rather large application, forgot to make incremental backups
> and now, the patch won't load and I get error: message stack overflow when I
> load it.
>
> Is this because of too many loadbang/kalashnikov pairs? I'm slightly worried
> since I have a deadline for this app.
>
> Best,
> ED
>
> ->
> ->
> -->
> --->
> ----->
> -------->
>
> "Genius is attention to detail" Louis Pasteur

"Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to
work hard at work worth doing."
-Theodore Roosevelt