Subject: [PD] Interactive video coding recommendations?

I. E. Smith-Heisters public at 0x09.com
Wed Jul 5 20:47:09 CEST 2006

I didn't mention, but I have looked at Processing as well. AFAICT,
there's little/no support for loading video files (there is for doing
webcam capture via quicktime, but that's OS X/Windows only), and none
for doing complex convolution/morphology on video streams. Also, the
only times I've seen it used, it didn't seem to be an interactive
programming environment, ie. livecoding. But I could be completely
wrong--my acquaintance with it is quite cursory. Can you provide any
further pointers to how awesome Processing is for processing raster
video streams?

Thanks much,
Ian