[PD] data-s: get + crash

João Miguel Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 6 11:26:33 CEST 2006

> You may find attached traversal abstraction useful. They will traverse
> on a next message through only the pointers specified by the first
> argument. So if you use an [until] to bang the [next( message for X
> times, you will land at the Xth pointer of the wanted type. Pointers
> of different type are automatically skipped.

it works. one question, do you really need the del? I like to use
GKarman's idea to get an individual structure asap, triggering the patch
with until x. when the del is there the values get messed up (to get
struct 3 I must input 5, usw.)

here's the implementation I did, which is the same as GKarman's: with an
aditional pointer you get only the struct you're after, without having to
go through all before. I removed the del from ds-traverse, and saved it as
ds-traversea.pd.

Joao