[PD] data-s with math inside (feature request?)

João Miguel Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 6 11:26:36 CEST 2006

Hello,

I'm working on a struct where I use the variable aa to calculate
something, and the variable bb [bb == aa - 1] to display it (due to screen
display). If I edit one of them with mouse-dragging is there a way to
update the other one directly, besides building a get aa -> set bb circuit
on the side (which has to be constantly triggered with a metro)?

I can't remember anything. I think it would be good to have also these
internal math applications on data-s, and / or a way to make some
variables dynamically (and directly) linked with each other, so that they
can be updated with no delays or other kind of external triggering (this
is actually connected with my request a few days ago about a mouse-click
detector for data-s. I think it would be a great improvement in terms of
usability).

Joao

--
Lugostr. 14