[PD] unauthorized in GOP

threen threen52 at ml1.net
Thu Jul 6 16:52:40 CEST 2006

hi list, Derek

i compiled unauthorized from cvs. got some warnings: : format '%d'
expects type 'int', but argument 3 has type 't_int', but they work fine,
also in gop :)
..except for cooled~, which crashes pd. i tracked it with gdb:
[Switching to Thread -1561138256 (LWP 7158)]
0x00000208 in ?? ()

while compiling cooled~ i also noticed:
cooled~/cooled~.c:246: warning: format '%x' expects type 'unsigned int',
but argument 3 has type 'struct t_cooled *'

best regs
daniel