[PD] variable arguments to route

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 21:02:18 CEST 2006

It seems to only work with float arguments, and doesn't expand.
This may be a pain in the tuckus, but [select] with one argument gives
a right inlet for changing it... of course the output is only a bang,
but it might be one way to set up such a thing, maybe with a [list
split 1]

On 7/6/06, David Merrill <dmerrill at media.mit.edu> wrote:
> Hi all -
> I'm having trouble instantiating a route object with $1 type variable
> arguments... I made the following object:
>
> [route $1-id]
>
> where $1 is an argument to the patch, 0 for instance - but messages like
> 0-id are getting sent to the rightmost outlet (trash). Does route
> require literal (non variable) arguments?
>
> thanks,
> -David M.
>
> --
> MIT Media Lab
> dmerrill at media.mit.edu

"Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to
work hard at work worth doing."
-Theodore Roosevelt