[PD] variable arguments to route

David Merrill dmerrill at media.mit.edu
Thu Jul 6 21:40:17 CEST 2006

Frank, I'm puzzled.. Your attached version works given the inputs you've
set up as an example, but mine doesn't - and I'm not sure what the
difference is. I suspect that there is a difference in how the messages
emerge from netreceive..  Here is my setup:

[netreceive 4955 1]

[route $1-id]
|                 |

and everything goes to the rightmost outlet, when strings come in like:
0-id blah blah blah
..I even tried putting a [list trim] in as you suggest:

[netreceive 4955 1]

[list trim]

[route $1-id]

And it all *still* goes to the right.. Is it a subtle message-type-problem?
thanks!
-David M.