[PD] variable arguments to route

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Thu Jul 6 22:09:55 CEST 2006

Hallo,
Chuckk Hubbard hat gesagt: // Chuckk Hubbard wrote:

> It seems to only work if it is the first argument.  Try my version.

No, that's probably a different error: [route] wants either symbol or
float argument, mixing is illegal and will probably lead to undefined
behaviour.

(This time I *did* check the help patch, unlike last time, when the
same came up for [select], where mixing is allowed and I thought it
wasn't. I often confuse these two. It would be nice, if both could be
made to behave the same in this regard...)

It might be that this is the same error David is hitting as well,
though.

Ciao