[PD] Interactive video coding recommendations?

carmen _ at whats-your.name
Fri Jul 7 02:29:50 CEST 2006

On Thu Jul 06, 2006 at 06:51:22PM -0500, David Powers wrote:
> Maybe SC is better, but I'm on a PC running WinDohs so I never used SC.

windows is a platform on which SC runs. there are binaries on the sourceforge page last i checked..

> However, I guess this is really a question of how much jitter occurs - if
> the jitter was low

jitter runs on windows too :)

adding 'load textures / video files and map to opengl surfaces' sounds like an interesting addition for Fluxus. especially if coupled with a particle system and the usual suite of scheme dynamism.. have you asked Dave if he's tried that?