[PD] reading line by line with [textfile]

patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Fri Jul 7 07:29:42 CEST 2006

Hello,

I am trying to read the attached file with [textfile] line by line,
but it outputs the whole file instead.

This file has more than nine hundred lines so my cpu doesn't like it.

I've analysed the file and compared it with other files where the
line-by-line works and see no difference, they both have the ascii code
for carriage return.

So, what is the magical trick to add to my file for not blowing the cpu?

Thank in advance for any hint,

Patco.