[PD] reading line by line with [textfile]

patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Fri Jul 7 08:19:36 CEST 2006

carmen <_ at whats-your.name> a écrit :

pd delimits lines with ; not \n \r ^M or anything else

  That tricks works good,
  I was trying to find a script for replacing hex 0A with hex 3B
  But the Frank's answer is the best solution.

  Many thanks to both!

  (I've thought about doing this because I've rembered this june's add
  for drawing geos with vertice coordinates lists, but didn't check the mail archive,
  my bad...)