[PD] object name in GOP abstraction

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Jul 10 00:22:44 CEST 2006

Hallo,
B. Bogart hat gesagt: // B. Bogart wrote:

> This would be nice for me also, currently I just don't put in as many
> arguments as would break the gop size...
>
> editing the (hidden) arguments is difficult though, maybe when they are
> "hidden" you can change them via a small "inspector"?

Last week IOhannes made a patch (as in diff) to toggle hiding of
object names for GOP abstractions through the Properties dialog. It's
in the Soruceforge patch tracker and works quite well in my short
tests. To be able to see the object names and arguments again you need
to reenable visibility for object names again.

Ciao