[PD] realtime score

Peter Plessas plessas at sbox.tugraz.at
Mon Jul 10 10:04:26 CEST 2006

Hi,

i think you could hook up some program like denemo (a lilypond)
frontend, or other notation software -in step edit mode- via midi.
Problem is, they often do their own interpretation of the score, making
it less readable at first sight.

I once did a RT-Score using Gem, though didn't use traditional notation,
more a floating sequence of bars.

good luck,

Peter