[PD] [PD-announce] Spam: c't Linux special issue available

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Jul 10 12:01:47 CEST 2006

Hi,

I hope you forgive this rather commercial announcement: The leading
german computer magazine c't today published a special issue "Linux"
which includes among many other articles two articles by me, one on
configuring audio on Linux, the other gives short introductions to the
most important audio applications. As you can guess by me being the
author, I consider Pd one of these, so there also is a section on Pd.
And a picture of Claudius Maximus. ;)

More info:
http://www.heise.de/kiosk/special/ct/06/05/

Ciao