[PD] realtime score

patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Mon Jul 10 18:37:13 CEST 2006

It's possible to draw scores with data structure.

  It's not an easy task, but it has a better future than using
  single plateform softwares like rosegarden or lillypond.

  Some work has been done, and it's in attached file

Alexandre Quessy <listes at sourcelibre.com> a écrit :  Maybe a lylipond interface in Pd would be great ?
It could be edited with denemo, for instance.

Otherwise, with a MIDI file interface, we could use rosegarden.

I have been thinking about this since a long time.

aalex

On 7/10/06, Erich Berger <eb at randomseed.org> wrote:  hi frank,

> Or are you more thinking about something like this:
> http://smc04.ircam.fr/scm04actes/P3.pdf

right - i m exactly talking about this.

> For this Pd's data structures have proven to be quite useful in the
> work of for example Orm Finnendahl (e.g. in his composition "grep").
> The list archive also has some examples of note symbols realized as
> data structures.

thx i ll have a search/look

best

Alexandre Quessy