[PD] more about openGL-GEM and glClear...

Andres Ferrari anfex at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 10 20:57:42 CEST 2006

 if send buffer 1 to gemwin don´t draw anything.
I want that when render a frame the previous frame
don´t clear...still drawed on back of screen,and this
way successively...

in openGL without the command glClear this works.
but in GEM i don´t know how desactivate glCLear...
that is my question.

thank you.