[PD] more about openGL-GEM and glClear...

patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Mon Jul 10 22:46:11 CEST 2006

Hi,
  I've got it,
  [GEMglDrawBuffer] defined with [GLdefine GL_FRONT] and connected to [GEMglClear] does single buffering.

  http://www.talisman.org/opengl-1.1/Reference/glDrawBuffer.html

  If you don't find it I will send an attached patch...

  patco

josephgray at grauwald.com a écrit :  tried this also, didn't work in my patch.

Interestingly enough the patch in
GEM examples (PixDataSimple.pd) does leave
pixels behind that have not been drawn over

sending gemwin the "buffer 2" message does indeed
clear the old pixels though