[PD] oggcast~: Icecast2 returns 404

Richard Lewis richardlewis at fastmail.co.uk
Tue Jul 11 13:49:55 CEST 2006

On Monday 10 July 2006 15:09, Richard Lewis wrote:

> I've written a simple (my first!) pd patch which mixes several sound
> sources together using amplitudes set by netreceive~ and sends the result
> to oggcast~
>
> In development, I tested the patch using dac~ and the result is correct.
>
> However, when I replaced dac~ with oggcast~ I got problems.
I asked a pd expert and have resolved this problem.

Its quite embarrassing really, but I'd put the signal inlets on the wrong side
of the oggcast~ object! Hey, its my first ever patch.

Also, I needed to use a loadbang object to make the messages setting the
oggcast~ parameters work.

Cheers,
Richard
--