[PD] sending large arrays / soundfiles

Kevin McCoy km.takewithyou at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 03:53:02 CEST 2006

Greetings,

I'm working on doing some granular stuff and whirling the sound around the
room via multiple machines (2 outs each).  I want to record sound to an
array and then get a copy of that array on each machine (there are 4
currently) via a LAN.  From what I've read, OSC might not be the most
efficient way to do this.  Is there a better way?  This will be for a
realtime installation.  Ideas appreciated!

Only two months into learning Pd and having the time of my life...

Kevin