[PD] sending large arrays / soundfiles

padawan12 padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Thu Jul 13 22:18:47 CEST 2006

Why the complicated ways of doing it? You have a soundfile you recorded
on one machine which you want to play back on other machines connected
to it on a network? How about FTP?

If you must do it from within Pd itself you can call that with
the [shell] command. A better choice would be wput, like

[shell wput file target.dir.remotehostname]

or you could mount the recording device drive as an nfs or
samba mount on the playback machines...

..just alternative ideas..

Andy