[PD] 3d boolean in gem

padawan12 padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Fri Jul 14 01:44:48 CEST 2006

I may be wrong but I don't think you can do geometry operations
in GEM, other than the usual translation and rotations.

Boolean CSG is the way I learned to model in 3D, using
Worldcraft and then UnrealEd, so I know what you mean.

Blender can do it, and there was a util called milkshape
that I used to be very fond of. But basically I think
you have to build all your models in external applications.