[PD] 3d boolean in gem

Alexandre Quessy listes at sourcelibre.com
Thu Jul 13 17:40:40 CEST 2006

Hi,

A good idea would be to make a library of Gem abstractions using openGL
functions, dynamic objects creation and the [repeat] and [any] objects.

Then, we could use lists of  3D vectors, do arithmetics on them, and render
it at the end of the chain.

Such a library could be named extensions/dyngems. Any people in the room
wants to work on this ?

--
Alexandre Quessy
http://alexandre.quessy.net