[PD] patch size

oliver oliver at klingt.org
Thu Jul 13 18:03:55 CEST 2006

>>hello pd friends, i have a little problem ... i  cant  resize the patch
>>size .the scrolls and the window borders are out of my screen because i
>>made the patches with a computer with high resolution

???

what about the frame of the window ? can't you even grab it with mouse ?
if so, you can drag the window into your visible area until you can reach the bottom right
end of it to resize.

if  this is not possible:

open your PD-patch with a text editor and replayce the first line (the main canvas size)
with values that fit your screen resolution:

i.e.

#N canvas 0 0 800 600 10;

makes a window the size of 800x600 and puts it in the left top corner of your screen. font
size is 10 in this example. (i wouldn't change your original fontsize - to avoid a GUI
mess...)

ciao

oliver