[PD] PHP/PEAR :: Audio_PureData library

Alexandre Quessy listes at sourcelibre.com
Fri Jul 14 03:35:10 CEST 2006

Hi all,

This is a new beta release for my little PHP - PD bridge. Please let
me know if you have any suggestion regarding this library. If you find
it useful or useless... I also wrote a little AJAX wrapper to easily
create AJAX application with PD. It is not included in this package,
though.

Many things can be experimented in this field. Web based streaming,
for instance. Enjoy !

http://pear.php.net/pepr/pepr-proposal-show.php?id=323

To install, sudo pear install
http://alexandre.quessy.net/pd/Audio_PureData-0.10.0.tgz
See also http://alexandre.quessy.net/?q=node/40 (in french)

The URL above and the API of this library are very likely to change in
the next months. Enjoy it at your own risks. ;-)

--
Alexandre Quessy
http://alexandre.quessy.net