[PD] Objects to simulate mouse and keyboard events on X11

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Jul 16 17:52:39 CEST 2006

Please put them in CVS, they sound useful!  FYI: zexy has a regex
object called [regex], I don't know the details though.  But in
general, if they have the same goal, its much better to have one
object that works and is documented really well rather than two half-
complete ones.  And [pcre] might be a better name since its more
descriptive, or maybe [perl_regex].

Also the 'extensions' section of CVS is for things like new GUIs for
Pd and things like that.  These objects should be in the 'externals'
section.

.hc