[PD] Pd-patches in webpages?

Wolfgang Fulda wf at nefkom.net
Tue Jul 18 22:34:44 CEST 2006

padawan12 schrieb:
> To answer my own dumb questions. Yes it does, and because I made my browser
> file associations open .pd files with PD and now I remember
> I thought that was good enough. But I can see the utility in this.
> What's your plan for it Wolfgang?

it would be great to present ones own Pd-stuff online. Recently I did
some sound synthesis and graphics with Java-Applets using the
JSyn-PlugIn (http://www.nefkom.net/wf/harm/harmonia.html), but every
Browser on every OS makes different boring things especially in
GUI-details ... so I hoped ...
> On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 12:10:32 +0100
> padawan12 <padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk> wrote:
>

>> http://www.iua.upf.edu/mtg/publications/9d0455-WEDEL2004-AlonsoGeigerJorda.pdf
>>
>> http://www.iua.upf.edu/~malonso/pdplugin/

very interesting! nice GUIs - but no way for getting a MacOSX-PlugIn as
far as I could see...
>> teh roxzors!! Does it work? Why aren't I already using this
>> to present the online obiwannabe synthesis tuts?
>>

>> On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 21:24:00 +0000
>> carmen <_ at whats-your.name> wrote:

>>> theres 2 browser plugins out there, but neither one has the normal patching interface, google for iars and upf
>>>
>>> you can make a native PD GUI for the web with the <canvas> element if youre so inclined...
Thank you!

Wolfgang