[PD] key_49, aka "\"

Alexandre Quessy listes at sourcelibre.com
Wed Jul 19 04:34:31 CEST 2006

On 7/18/06, Christian Klippel <ck at mamalala.de> wrote:
> This is probably pd doesnt like it when you enter certain characters, like the
> backslash ..... better dont use them anywhere .... if they are not catched,
> it will make your pd go mad ;)

Yes,
If you want to use that key even if a backslash is prohibited in Pd,
your should try out the french canadian keyboard layout !!  I don't
like azerty keyboards... and I try to promote it in France. ;-) There
is also the dvorak keyboard layout, for originals :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dvorak_keyboard

Actually, you should use the key number, and not the letter symbol, no
? Please do the "hard work" and make it freely available as an
abstraction. ;-)

--
Alexandre Quessy
http://alexandre.quessy.net