[PD] GEM GOP abstractions

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Wed Jul 19 05:20:06 CEST 2006

On Sun, Jul 16, 2006 at 06:55:27PM -0700, B. Bogart wrote:
> I have not had a chance to look at your abstractions yet, but would you
> be interested in making some contribution to pixelTANGO?
>
> Thomas O. F. and yourself have any ideas to foster collaboration between
> us three, since we're making many Gem (GOP) abstractions...

Hi Ben,

Sounds good. Please feel free to use any of the patches in my CVS
and/or cannibalise their contents for your own abstractions. I have
been recommending pixelTANGO to check out for people who VJ lately,
despite the fact that I haven't tried it myself! The screenshots look
really cool though.

Best,

Chris.

chris at mccormick.cx