[PD] point-oriented arrays?

Kevin McCoy km.takewithyou at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 06:37:28 CEST 2006

Greetings all,

I was playing around some Max patches tonight and I noticed that there
was a kind of array that had points you could put into it to generate
linear ramps between coordinates... is there an external for Pd that
would accomplish the same thing?  This would help me with drawing
envelopes etc. by hand - right now it's kind of wild with the Pd
arrays because it's all completely freehand.  I could generate it with
other objects but I liked the quicker way of working by sliding the
points around with the mouse.

Advice appreciated, as always!

Thanks,
Kevin